Less than a week until my family goes on vacation and I am officially readayyyy! Who else thinks that pampering yourself to the fullest before vacay is a must?! I just cannot go on vacation without a fresh set of nails, fresh highlights, and of course, a gorgeous, full set of eyelash extensions!
For me, lash extensions make my makeup routine so much easier. My normal, day to day routine is definitely not a full face of makeup! I’m a busy mom and workouts are a big part of my day to day so a full face done daily just isn’t realistic for me. Some tinted moisturizer, brow filler, and mascara daily and I’m good to go…but with eyelash extensions, there is no need for mascara and my lashes are literal perfection…even during my gym sessions I get to have gorgeous lashes! No more sweat dripping onto my mascara and then into my eyes and burning like no other haha. I know you know what I’m talking about.
So, eyelash extensions are pretty addictive, because they’re perfection, but as a busy mom, I just can’t find the time to get them touched up every few weeks, so for me, I generally just get a new full set for special occasions. The appointment takes about two hours, is painless, and absolutely worth it! The only place I go (and will ever go for that matter) is to Erica at Permanent Makeup Aesthetics Clinic. Erica is absolutely amazing at what she does. She is a perfectionist in her trade and it really shows in your results. She has also done my microblading, I will soon be getting powder brows done by her (powder brows is where its atttt), and she offers numerous other permanent makeup services. Any permanent makeup service you’re looking for, Erica does flawlessly. Her studio is beautiful, clean, welcoming, and so comfortable. Mixed with her skill and bubbly personality, you cannot go wrong by choosing her for all your permanent makeup needs. You can book your services online here, but you better hurry because she books up quick. Mention that I sent you or you heard about her through my blog and you’ll get 10% off your service!
Permanent Makeup Aesthetics Clinic LLC is located inside Union27
3275 W 14th Ave #101, Denver, CO 80204
The main entrance is on the north side of the building. Parking lot is next to library parking lot.
Erica also offers different promotions monthly! Here are her March promos.
Here are all my tips for extending the life of your lash extensions! (I’m tellin’ ya, I can get mine to last a full month!)
- Choose the best option for you! Erica can customize your lashes to exactly what you want! Looking for volume? Done. Want length and fullness? Done. I personally get mine longer as they extend further out because I have hooded eyelids and I find that having my lashes shorter on my inner eyes and longer on the outer edges looks better for my eye type.
- Don’t get your lashes wet for 24 hours! I’m talking stay out of inclement weather, don’t wash your face (I just use a makeup removing wipe for that 24 hour period), don’t sweat in your eyes (wear a hat or headband during your cardio session if you’re a gym addict like me), seriously, just don’t get them wet.
- Don’t use any oil based products near your eyes! This destroys the adhesive used and causes them to instantly fall off. Keep in mind that waterproof products are usually oil based.
- Don’t rub your eyes or pick at your lashes. Also avoid scrubbing and rubbing with your makeup removing wipes or while washing your face. Be gentle and aware!
- Change out your pillowcase. Not kidding. Use silk!
- Groom your lashes daily with the spoolie Erica gives you. This keeps them tamed and all going in the right direction.
- I’m not even kidding you you guys, but I literally try to only sleep on my back while I have lash extensions on as to not rub them against my pillow! I also usually sleep with an eye mask on (I have baby eyes) and I only use one that the eyes are raised and it doesn’t touch my lashes! (The exact eye mask is linked in my Shop my Instagram page.)
- Don’t wear mascara on your top lashes while you have the extensions…that way you don’t have to scrub your lashes to get the mascara off before bed each night.
- Maintain your lashes by getting them filled about every 3 weeks if they’re something you want to upkeep. (I wish I had the time!)
The perfection in my results is undeniable and so is my obsession! Comment below if you have questions and be sure to book your own appointment asap!